Every year I try to design a feature Christmas card and this year it's cardinals again :-D I drew the original cardinal with pencil crayons and PanPastel, then reduced it and printed it on salmon cardstock. It actually took me all day just to design two cards as I tried to figure out the best composition and materials. I thought about doing the frame in Stardream, but it turned out to be too gold!
If you would like to order cards, please convo me. I'm advertising them now for November delivery - international mail can take up to 21 days and of course I have to make them Sales can also be set up through Etsy (guest check out now available) where I have perfect feedback. Buy with confidence!
* 4.25x5.5" blank cards with vanilla envelopes
* Designed, created and assembled by me in my smoke-free home
* Quality cardstock and archival adhesive
* Touches of gold metallic ink give a festive shine
* Choose vertical, horizontal or both
* $4 Cdn each